Appeal Bonds guarantee compliance if the court’s decision is in favor of the other party. Both defendant and plaintiff appeal bonds apply when appealing to a higher court and guarantee that the monetary judgement will be paid if the appeal fails.
What Is An Appeal Bond?
A form of judicial bond, appeal bonds guarantee compliance if the court’s decision is in favor of the other party.
Types of Appeal Bonds:
- When an appellant wants to delay payment of a judgement until the appeal process is over, they secure a supersedeas bond, also known as a defendant’s appeal bond.
- When an appellant wants to appeal their case to a higher court, they secure an appeal bond to cover the opposing party’s court costs if the appeal is unsuccessful.
Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs
Great Rates on Appeal Bonds
Brunswick Companies’ surety bonds group is a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state. We specialize in meeting the surety needs of legal professionals.
Our surety experts provide responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of court bonds.
Wider Selection of Companies
Mark Levinson, Senior Vice President of Surety, has extensive experience in providing court and appeal bonds. He has developed strong relationships with the leading surety bonding companies to provide our clients with access to more favorable terms and conditions.