Commercial Property Insurance
The objective of Property insurance is to protect your business against the costs of physical property damage or loss—including the structure itself, additions, and possessions within. In the event of a claim, our services include property insurance claims management with independent insurance adjusters who act as your advocate in negotiating a fast and fair settlement.
For over three decades, Brunswick Companies’ experienced team of insurance specialists has been providing our clients with the complete arsenal of cutting-edge insurance and risk management solutions and services. We provide a thorough analysis of your exposures and craft a comprehensive risk management solution specifically designed for your business.
Commercial Property Insurance Coverage Options
Brunswick Companies can assist you in securing specialized Commercial Property Insurance solutions, such as:
- Additional Debris Removal
- Alternatives to Co-insurance, including Agreed Value, Functional Replacement Cost, etc.
- Boiler & Machinery/Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Builders Risk
- Business Income Interruption
- Condominium Coverage for both Condo-Unit Owners & Association Coverage
- Legal Liability
- Ordinance or Law
- Outdoor trees, shrubs, and plants
- Utility Services – Direct and Indirect Damage
Brunswick Companies offers Property Insurance policies from a wide range of top ranked carriers. With over 35 years of commercial experience, we have the know-how and industry contacts to match your needs with the plan that best suits your risk management and financial goals.