Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Automobile insurance or Business Auto insurance coverage provides protection for your business vehicles and drivers. Whether your company has a single work truck or a fleet of vehicles, we can help you find the plan that best fits your situation. Even businesses with no dedicated vehicles may need to have coverage if employees occasionally use a personal vehicle for company purposes.
Commercial Auto Insurance Coverage Includes
Auto liability coverage is available for:
- Owned autos
- Autos owned, leased, or hired by the insured
- Non-owned autos
- Coverage for employees using their cars for the business
Physical damage coverages available include:
- Specified causes of loss coverage—a less expensive alternative to comprehensive coverage paying only for losses caused by perils named in the policy.
Additional Coverage With Commercial Auto Insurance
Typically, a Commercial Automobile policy allows a variety of extra coverage options that you can add for an additional premium, including:
- Drive other car (DOC) coverage—applicable a company car you use for both business and pleasure, which provides non-owned personal auto protection for those named on the endorsement.
- Individual named as insured—applicable when an individual owns the business auto and provides equivalent of personal auto protection for named individuals.
- Lease Gap coverage—protects you if the actual cash value of the vehicle at the time of an accident or theft is less than the amount you owe.
- Medical Payments—reimburses passengers and operators of vehicles for their medical and funeral expenses arising out of accidents occurring while traveling in an insured vehicle or while entering or exiting from it.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)—provides bodily injury coverage, among other things, for drivers. The no-fault auto insurance states require drivers to carry PIP. It covers expenses regardless of fault.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage
Brunswick Companies offers Commercial Auto policies from a wide range of top ranked carriers. With over 35 years of commercial experience, we have the know-how and industry contacts to match your needs with the plan that best suits your risk management and financial goals.