Construction Contractors Insurance Services
On the job every day, contractors face specific and often hazardous risks. Regardless of whether you're an electrical, excavation, or plumbing/HVAC contractor, you know accidents can happen in the blink of an eye. Brunswick Companies understands the risks contractors work with and has commercial insurance solutions to meet your company's unique needs. We can provide coverages for both large and artisan construction contractors.
Customizable Coverage Solutions
Because every business is different, construction contractors insurance solutions can range from a standard policy to a more thorough mix of coverages. The type of contracting business you own as well as its size and location will affect the types of insurance you may need. Brunswick Companies’ commercial insurance specialists are licensed in all 50 states and are familiar with the requirements for commercial contractors. We can help you secure construction contractors insurance in the following areas, many endorsed by national associations:
- Building Equipment Installation and Repair Contractors (BEAR)
- Concrete Contractors
- Electrical Contractors (ECCP)
- General Contractors
- Grading/Excavation Contractors
- Highway/Street and Road Contractors (ROAD)
- Landscaping and Lawn Care Companies
- Renewable Energy Contractors (REC)
- Roofing Contractors
- Sheet Metal, Mechanical, A/C and Plumbing Contractors (SMAP)
- Spa and Swimming Pool Contractors (SPLASH)
- Utility and Excavation Contractors
Additional Available Coverages
We provide enhanced critical coverages for contractors including Blanket Additional Insured, Per Project Aggregates, Projects/Completed Operations for Additional Insured, and Excess Wrap-up. We also have options for the following coverages:
- Business Auto Insurance—helps pay for claims resulting from an employee’s accident while driving a company vehicle, or their own vehicle while on company time.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance—can replace lost wages, pay for medical treatment, and protect your business and its assets if an employee suffers a serious injury
- Errors & Omissions Insurance—protects against customers’ claims for negligent acts, errors or omissions committed during business activities that result in a loss for the client.
- Inland Marine Coverage—protects the valuable equipment you use to perform your contracting services. It can cover losses to goods that occur at your premises, while being transported to or from your premises, or while in storage.
- Contractors Equipment Coverage—protects your valuable tools and machinery against damage while on the job. Common tools include those used in construction, landscaping and engineering, such as compressors, pumps, saws and other portable equipment.
- Contractors Leased/Rented Equipment Coverage—protects equipment that you have rented or leased for your business, such as forklifts, cranes, and backhoes.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage—helps recover losses from employee theft.
- Construction Contract Bonds—Brunswick Companies is also a surety bonds agency offering Bid Bonds, Performance & Payment Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, and Subdivision Bonds.
The Brunswick Advantage
Whether you’re a sole proprietor or a global corporation, Brunswick Companies can design a commercial insurance program to suit your needs today—and as your business evolves. We partner with clients from small, new businesses to Fortune 1000 companies, offering expertise that is customized to your industry landscape.
With the broadest range of commercial insurance products for your business, we’re the only resource you need for complete protection.