Commercial Insurance Solutions for Manufacturing Companies
Manufacturers of all sizes rely on Brunswick Companies' industry knowledge and experience to minimize the risks they face every day. For 35 years, we have delivered a comprehensive range of insurance and risk management services for the manufacturing industry. We understand that providing a solution to your needs goes well beyond delivering a policy — it is based on designing a customized program to manage your exposures.
Shopping for Insurance for Your Manufacturing Company?
Brunswick Companies specializes in commercial insurance risk management. This focus makes us uniquely qualified to assist you in evaluating your exposures and the level of protection required to meet your goals. Effective risk management involves much more than just putting your insurance “out to bid.” We will develop cost-effective insurance and risk management solutions that help you:
- manage business risk exposures,
- defend against liabilities, and
- protect long-term interests.
We have over 35 years of experience in helping our clients understand the risks associated with their manufacturing operations and designing a customized risk management plan to protect the future of your organization. Our commercial insurance specialists have developed the in-depth know-how to craft a wide range of insurance solutions, including cutting-edge risk transfer techniques.
Control Costs While Maintaining an Optimal Level of Coverage
Whether your business is a local machine shop or a corporation with global operations, we have the specialized experience and industry understanding to design a cost-effective insurance program that addresses your exposures. Our specialists can provide you with sound solutions that allow you to match the desired level of coverage with a comprehensive plan for cost-containment and claims management.
Simplify Policy Comparison
We match your needs with the best insurers available. All of the insurers we represent have received ratings of A- (excellent) or better from A.M. Best Company.
We can simplify the task of comparing offerings from a wide array of insurance carriers and brokers, providing the information you need to make an informed decision. We have the experience to guide you step-by-step from securing multiple quotes to finalizing the selection process.
This approach allows us to write your insurance program to maximize your coverage at the lowest premiums on the market.
Cutting-Edge Risk and Claims Management
Brunswick Companies has been a pioneer in providing cutting-edge risk and claims management solutions to our clients in the manufacturing industry. We perform an analysis of your prior claims history in order to identify opportunities to lower your insurance costs by:
- Reducing premiums through partial self-insurance and full self-insurance
- Minimizing losses through claims management services
Manufacturing Insurance Coverages
Your business insurance needs may include the following:
- Commercial Property Insurance and Inland Marine
- Buildings at Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Values
- Contents at Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Values
- Automatic Increase of Contents for Seasonal Fluctuation
- Business Income Interruption Insurance / Loss of Income and Extra Expense
- Off-premises coverage for Personal Property
- Comprehensive Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Costs for Brands and Labels
- Product Recall Expense Coverage
- Transportation (Transit) Coverage
- Crime Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery & Alteration
- Computer Fraud
- Money & Securities — inside and outside the premise
- Money Orders & Counterfeit Currency
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and other Liability
- Operations and Premise Liability
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability
- Products and Completed Operations Liability; Product Recall
- Contractual and Owners Protective Liability
- Hired and Nonowned Automobile Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Newly Acquired Organizations and Broad Form Liability
- Surety Bonding
- Workers Compensation Insurance
Improve the cost-effectiveness of your business insurance protection. Complete the quote request form or call us today at 800-686-8080.