Business Insurance for Startups
Affordable Coverage for New Companies
As a small business owner, finding the right insurance for startups that fits your specific exposures can be a challenge. Emerging businesses have different needs than established entities and require a risk management plan that adapts as your business grows. Various types of business insurance are required by law, while others are recommended for your particular industry.
Commercial Insurance Policies for Startups
- Business Income Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Umbrella/Excess Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
Let Us Help You Assess Your Risk as a Startup Business
Our commercial insurance and risk management advisors can help you identify your exposures and simplify your insurance purchase, providing the information you need to make an informed decision. We will work with you one-on-one to identify the business insurance plan that suits your specific needs as a startup. Our advisors will:
- Adapt your coverage solutions as your business grows
- Anticipate and address exposures
- Assist in the creation of your initial business plan
- Identify gaps in your insurance coverage and areas where cost savings can be achieved
- Review the insurance sections of leases and contracts
- Secure coverage at cost-effective rates
Additionally, Brunswick Companies offers business insurance for startups from a wide range of top ranked carriers that received an A-rating (excellent) or better from A.M. Best Company. Whether your business is a sole proprietorship or grows to a corporation with global operations, Brunswick Companies can design a startup insurance program that fits the specific needs of your company.
With over 35 years of commercial insurance experience, we have the know-how and industry contacts to match your needs. Let us help you find the plan that best suits your risk management requirements and financial goals. Request a free insurance quote for your startup company today.