Ohio Workers' Compensation Third Party Administration Services for Self Insured Plans
Reduce Workers Comp Costs through Self-Insurance
Larger employers may want to consider self-insurance as an option for reducing workers compensation costs.
Our third party administration services clients enjoy the same professional claims management services provided to our clients with state-funded plans, including:
- Proactive staff training on the claim information-gathering process
- Cost-effective management of the claim from inception of the injury through the settlement of the claim
- Aggressive settlement negotiation
Only Our Workers Comp TPA Clients Receive These Additional Services:
- Provide appropriate attorney representation at hearings.
- Provide careful review of medical bills using fee reduction schedule, ensuring that providers have met all requirements for a payable bill. Process or deny medical bills in a timely manner.
- Process and respond to C-9 treatment requests. Recommend response based on Ohio Disability Guidelines and other medical research.
- Calculate and process payment for compensation.
- Perform pre-audits as well as attend audits.
- Prepare required self-insurance reports.
Would a Self-Insured Workers Compensation plan help your company reduce the cost of your worker compensation plan?
Our Workers' Compensation Insurance specialists can assist you in evaluating your options. Contact us today for a free consultation. Call 800-686-8080 or Request A Quote