Replevin Bonds: Great Rates & Fast, Professional Service
Brunswick Companies is are a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state.
Our Surety Bonding Group provides responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of replevin bonds and all types of court bonds, with the exception of bail bonding.
Access a Wider Selection of Court Bonding Companies - Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs
What is a Replevin Bond?
In a Replevin action, the plaintiff claims ownership and entitlement to the possession as opposed to an attachment where the property in question belongs to the defendant. The Plaintiff claims that the property belongs to them.
The Replevin Bond, subject to its terms, guarantees the plaintiff will return the covered property along with any damages and costs to the defendant, if resolution of the lawsuit favors the defendant.
Thousands of attorneys nationwide count on Brunswick Companies for lawyers' professional liability insurance plans and other insurance and risk management products and services for professional service firms.