Release of Lien Bonds
Great Rates on Release of Lien Bonds
Brunswick Companies’ Surety Bonds Group is a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state.
We specialize in meeting the surety needs of legal professionals. Our Surety Bonding team provides responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of court bonding.
What is a Release of Lien Bond?
A lien could be placed on property by anyone, if they feel money is owed to them for any reason. The most common type is from a contractor who hasn't been paid for labor and/or materials. In order to clear the title of the property for sale, a release of lien bond is necessary.
A Release of Lien Bond is a type of judicial bond required in civil court proceedings that guarantees payment of any judgment that is rendered against the owner or contractor.
Decades of Judicial Bonds Experience, Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs