Great Rates on Judicial Bonds
Brunswick Companies’ Surety Bonds Group is a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state.
We specialize in meeting the surety needs of legal professionals. Our Surety Bonding team provides responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of court bonding.
What is a Judicial Bond?
A Judicial Bond is a type of court bond required in civil court proceedings when a litigant seeks a special right or remedy in advance of a final court decision. A Judicial Bond guarantees that if the opposing party incurs damages as a result of the special privilege being granted and the court later determines the privilege was unjustified (rules in favor of the opposing party), the obligee will be made whole.
We provide all types of Judicial Bonding, including:
Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs