Indemnity to Sheriff Bonds
Great Rates on Indemnity to Sheriff Bonds
Brunswick Companies’ Surety Bonds Group is a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state.
We specialize in meeting the surety needs of legal professionals. Our Surety Bonding team provides responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of court bonding.
What is an Indemnity to Sheriff Judicial Bond?
An Indemnity to Sheriff Bond is a type of judicial bond that indemnifies the sheriff against claims, loss, costs or damages resulting from damage to a party's property in the event of an invalid seizure. If a claim of ownership of property is unclear, the sheriff could be held liable for damage or wrongful seizure.
Decades of Judicial Bonds Experience - Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs