Defendant Bonds: Great Rates & Fast, Professional Service
Brunswick Companies’ Surety Bonding Group provides responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of defendant bonds, plaintiff bonds and all types of court bonds, with the exception of bail bonding.
We are a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state.
Access a Wider Selection of Court Bonding Companies - Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs
What is a Defendant Bond?
A Defendant Bond
is a form of judicial bond
that guarantees payment of damages suffered if an action is decided in favor of the Plaintiff. The court determines the amount of a defendant bond. Defendant bonds often require 100% collateral.