Counter Replevin Bonds
Great Rates on Counter Replevin Bonds
Brunswick Companies’ Surety Bonds Group is a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state.
We specialize in meeting the surety needs of legal professionals. Our Surety Bonding team provides responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of court bonding.
What is a Counter Replevin Bond?
A Counter Replevin Bond is a type of judicial bond required in civil court proceedings that guarantees that property will be surrendered or its value will be remitted to the plaintiff, if the court decides in favor of the plaintiff.
Decades of Judicial Bonds Experience - Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs