Great Rates on Admiralty Bonds
Brunswick Companies’ Surety Bonds Group is a full-service, national surety bonding agency, licensed in every U.S. state.
We specialize in meeting the surety needs of legal professionals. Our Surety Bonding team provides responsive, knowledgeable assistance to attorneys and other individuals in need of court bonding.
What is an Admiralty Bond?
Admiralty courts have jurisdiction over the high seas and the navigable waters of the United States. Under Admiralty Law, a ship is a legal person and a legal action is permitted against the ship rather than the company who owns it. One of the principal remedies in Admiralty Law is the maritime lien against a ship. It is in connection with such liens that admiralty bonds are required.
An Admiralty Bond is a type of judicial bond that guarantees that if the ship incurs damages as a result of the lien being granted and the court later determines the privilege was unjustified (rules in favor of the opposing party), the obligee will be made whole..
Decades of Judicial Bonds Experience - Brunswick Companies provides our clients with:
- Great rates on surety bonds
- Fast, responsive and knowledgeable service
- Access to a wider selection of surety providers
- Competitive rates on all types of surety bonds
- Guidance through the process of obtaining surety insurance
- A proactive approach to improving your access to surety credit
- Assistance with specialized surety bonding needs