Companies Likely to Benefit From Risk Management Consulting
Outsourced Insurance Risk Management Services
Many Fortune 1000 corporations have developed in-house risk management departments to control costs. Brunswick Companies senior management saw an unmet need for providing these same services to companies that prefer to outsource insurance and risk management services. Our firm was founded to meet this need.
Among the companies that are most likely to benefit from an investment in an outsourced insurance risk management program are those:
- Experiencing a period of growth
- With a history of claim frequency and severity
- With a large number of locations, employees, vehicles, payroll and sales
- Looking for consolidation and uniformity in their insurance program
- Producing difficult products and/or facing complexity in their insurance needs
- With a frequent need for consultation and review of contracts
- Seeking an objective evaluation of their current risk management and insurance program
- Seeking methods to retain or transfer risk
- That want to outsource preparation of insurance specifications and administration of the bidding process
A Customized Risk Management Checklist
The true test of your risk management plan is how soon you are able to reopen for business, and what plans you've put in place to minimize any downtime in the event of a catastrophic event.
Our comprehensive risk audit provides an objective evaluation of your current risk management and insurance plan. We then create customized, cost-effective risk management solutions that can reduce your insurance costs and/or improve your level of protection.
Our Professional Insurance Consultants Provide Peace of Mind
Let our professional risk managers provide you with peace of mind that you have the best plan in place to protect your future.