Professional Liability Insurance for Architects, Engineers & Other Design Professionals
Errors & Omissions Insurance Coverage
Professional Liability Insurance
(also known as Errors & Omissions Insurance
, or E&O
) protects architects, engineers, environmental consultants and other design professionals if a client alleges that you were professionally negligent or failed to perform professional duties, or in the case of the failure of your work to perform as promised in your contract.
E&O coverage protects many types of design firms, including the following:
Professional Liability Specialists
Brunswick Companies specializes in Professional Liability Insurance. With over 35 years of risk management and insurance underwriting experience, our team of professional liability specialists has built programs for hundreds of professional firms and major professional associations. We can insure firms that range in size from one person to firms listed in the ENR 500.
All of the insurers we represent have received A- or better ratings from A.M. Best Company. Not all design firms have the same exposures and not all insurers have the same coverage. Knowing your business and understanding this insurance helps us find the right policy for you. Our established relationships with insurers that specialize in professional liability insurance for architects, engineers, surveyors, environmental consultants and other design professionals allow us to ensure you receive the best price. Request a Quote
Custom-Tailored To Your Firm
"One-size-fits-all" insurance plans generally will not work for architectural and other design firms. Brunswick assesses your specific needs and finds coverage that will directly manage your individual risks.
More Than Errors & Omissions Insurance
Brunswick Companies is more than an insurance broker. Our risk management team has the experience to provide a wide array of services to minimize your risk and liability:
- Risk Management Review and Implementation Assistance. Brunswick Companies provides outsourced risk management services. Outsourcing this process allows professional firms of all sizes to utilize the cutting-edge risk management techniques developed by Fortune 500 companies:
- Identify and analyze your loss exposures
- Handle these exposures using one or a combination of cutting-edge risk management techniques
- Loss Prevention
- Contract Review:
- We will review selected provisions in your contracts that you are unsure of from a risk management and insurance perspective. Our goal is to work with your management team to develop the skills to find and remove uninsurable and unwise provisions from your contracts.
- We can also review contracts with vendors, clients, and subcontractors to ensure your risk management and insurance goals are protected.
- Integrated Insurance Claims Management Services
- Certificates of Insurance: When you call for a certificate of insurance, in most cases it will be issued the same day.