Insurance Support Services for Accountants
Going beyond the services of a simple auditor, today's CPAs instead are becoming a true business advisor and partner to clients.
This expanding role carries tremendous opportunity — as well as obligations. Clients have come to depend on you for insight and specialized expertise.
Fulfilling that obligation by providing truly seasoned expert advice can be a significant strain on a CPA firm of any size.
How can you offer the new services clients require at a quality level equal to the stature you have built for your firm's core accounting practice?
A New Approach Allows CPAs to Provide Expanded Services
Brunswick Companies' CPA Support division allows your firm to offer clients the same scope and quality of risk and financial management services as those touted by the industry's largest accounting service providers:
Offer Expanded Services to Your Clients Without Sacrificing Profitability
Now accounting professionals can expand their service offerings and generate income immediately through Brunswick Companies' CPA Support division. We have supported CPA firms for more than a decade, and have developed the know-how to provide these client services in partnership with the CPA.
Gain Access to Experienced Specialists
CPA Support allows you to:
- Provide your premier clients with risk management expertise usually found only in Fortune 500 risk management departments.
- Provide a range of new services to your clients without adding in-house staff. Our risk and insurance management specialists enhance your firm's existing staff on a variety of levels.
- Provides the flexibility you desire:
- We can function as an extension of your your staff, meeting with your professional and client contacts.
- In other instances, we provide simple back-office support to your staff with no client contact.
Request A Quote