CPA Professional Liability Insurance:
The Dangers of "Going Bare"
Why do I need professional liability insurance coverage?
- In many states, professional standards requirements demand it.
Brunswick Companies' CPA professional liability insurance specialists are well-versed in the ethics and professional standards requirements found in various states. We can help you ensure your coverage meets the guidelines for the state(s) in which you practice.
- You encounter risks at every step of the client-accountant relationship.
Anyone can make a mistake, and in today's litigious society, you don't have to do anything wrong to be sued — even unfounded claims are time-consuming and expensive.
- CPA professional liability insurance protects your personal assets.
Many accountants also believe in the importance of having professional liability insurance because it protects your personal assets. You may have heard the theory that having insurance just makes you a more attractive target for lawsuits. However, you cannot prevent claims by not having insurance. Request A Quote
Brunswick Companies will help you protect your practice, your reputation and your career. Our professional liability specialists know the job doesn't end when your coverage is in place. We create a partnership with our clients, and are dedicated to an on-going relationship:
- Keeping you informed regarding issues and developments in the areas of professional liability insurance and risk management
- Helping you access "best practices" resources from insurers: sample letters, agreements and policy language; advertising and solicitation guidelines; etc.
- Providing on-going counseling, strategy and advice
- Staying involved during the claims process and working closely with panel defense counsel to minimize end cost; our experience in claims management provides the edge in closing claims quickly and cost-efficiently
- Acting as your intermediary with the insurer
- Supporting you in insurance-related litigation
Request a Quote