Office Overhead Disability Expense Insurance
Overhead Expense Insurance Application:
What is Overhead Expense Insurance?
Overhead Expense Insurance protects business owners' standard of living should you become disabled by reimbursing for business expenses during the time you are unable to work due to sickness or injury. In conjunction with an individual disability income insurance policy, tax-deductible overhead expense insurance protects business owners, accountants, attorneys, consultants, small and home business owners and other professionals from the financial impact of disability, preserving the valuation of the successful business you have built.
There are many components of financial security, but your income makes everything else possible. What would happen if a sudden illness or injury caused your income to stop? What if you could not work for months - or years? Your business' overhead and staffing expenses would continue, even though you were unable to generate your normal cash flow.
Brunswick Companies offers the coverage you need to protect your assets and peace of mind should you become unable to work. Our disability insurance specialists will listen to your needs, explain the scope of insurance protection you require and recommend a program that best meets your expectations and financial goals.
We offer a variety of reputable plans from top-rated insurers. There are many companies offering overhead expense insurance, and each product is different. Shopping for the lowest rate may result in obtaining a contract that offers little protection when you most need it. There are dramatic differences in coverages and exclusions, as well as cost-effectiness of coverage. Our insurance specialists are experienced in providing the information you need to compare policies and make an informed decision.
Overhead Expense Insurance Protects Your Future Earning Potential
Most of us understand the need for insurance to protect major assets, such as our home or car. But a surprising number of people fail to insure their greatest asset: their future earning potential. This is particularly true for attorneys, accountants, executives, consultants, sales and finance professionals, owners of small or home-based businesses and other professionals.
Most people underestimate the probability that they will face a disability, perhaps thinking "It won't happen to me." But the fact is that one in three Americans will become disabled for a period of at least three months before reaching age 65, and the average length of disability is 2-1/2 years*.
*Commissioner's Individual Disability Table A, CSO
Overhead Expense Risk Management
Business owners face special risks, having worked hard to make your operation a success. A disability can jeopardize even the most thriving business. You can manage your disability risk by purchasing tax deductible Overhead Expense Insurance from Brunswick Companies. This coverage can keep your business running smoothly by reimbursing business expenses until you can return to work.
Benefits of Overhead Expense Insurance
- Helps pay the bills - Overhead Expense Insurance can help provide funds to pay the business bills and employee salaries.
- Provides a measure of "job insurance" - you have probably spent many years building and nurturing your business. Overhead Expense Insurance helps protect your asset.
- Can mean the difference between staying open and closing your doors. In today's competitive environment, even a temporary closure is risky.
- Maintain goodwill - Overhead Expense Insurance allows your business to remain on good terms with customers and creditors, and helps protect the drain on business capital.
- Helps retain business value - Should you decide to sell your business due to a permanent disability, being able to pay your bills and keep the operation running smoothly helps ensure the valuation of your business remains strong.
Prepare Against Disability
How much do you have at risk? Contact Brunswick Companies and Request a Quote
today to learn how Disability Insurance coverage can help protect you and your family.